Did you know that your version of Internet Explorer is out of date?
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend downloading one of the browsers below.
Internet Explorer 10, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
Psychological Health and Development
Dr. Queenie Lo & Associates is located in Toronto and open to children, families, and adults to identify problems, address difficulties, and achieve better personal, school/vocational, and family functioning.
The practice of clinical psychology is grounded by a strong integration of theory, research, and clinical practice. As a psychology clinic, we assess and diagnose psychological difficulties using standardized tools and clinical skills undergirded by knowledge in human affect, thinking, behaviours, and relational patterns. From an accurate and comprehensive formulation of the presenting problems, psychological counselling and treatment can be achieved for the most meaningful outcome.
Children & Families
- Learning Disabilities, Giftedness
- Sadness, Anxiety, Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attachment Difficulties
- Parent-Child Bonding/Relationship
Adolescents & Adults
- Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Existential Inquiries
- Relationship Stress
- Life and Work Stress
Assessment & Treatment
- Process-Oriented, Empirically-Based Assessment
- Assessment-Informed, Evidence-Based, and Theoretically-Guided Treatment
- Continuous Process of